This is Josh’s mortgage-free tiny house he started building when he was 18 years old.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Check out this 18-year-old’s Mortgage-Free Tiny House
Video: Teenager Started Building a Mortgage-free Tiny House at Just 18
- Started the build at 18
- 18 ft. long
- Metal roof
- 13 windows
- Exterior storage shed
- Cedar siding
- Working on it for 3 years
- Didn’t go into debt to build it
- Spent $30,000 CAD so far
Our big thanks to Josh of Red Door Tiny Homes for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017