This is Josh’s mortgage-free tiny house he started building when he was 18 years old.
It’s now almost complete and you can watch his video tour of his new home. Josh has also started a tiny house company called Red Door Tiny Homes.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
18-year-old Builds Mortgage-Free Tiny House
Video: Teenager Started Building a Mortgage-free Tiny House at Just 18
- Started the build at 18
- 18 ft. long
- Metal roof
- 13 windows
- Exterior storage shed
- Cedar siding
- Working on it for 3 years
- Didn’t go into debt to build it
- Spent $30,000 CAD so far
Our big thanks to Josh of Red Door Tiny Homes for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Precious Cambridge Cottage: Little Home Living! - February 27, 2021
- Seaside Poet’s Hideaway Cottage in South Korea - February 27, 2021
- This Tiny House For Sale Has a Rock Climbing Wall! - February 26, 2021