You might have seen this awesome video floating around Facebook recently, but if you haven’t, meet the Brikawood “Studio Kit” that allows you to build a tiny house without any nails or screws.
Yes, you read that correctly! These innovative bricks fit and click together much like LEGO bricks, and it would only take you and a few friends a couple days to put the whole house together (minus the electrical/plumbing, etc.).
If you happen to live in France, you’re in luck! If not, I sure hope they’ll ship it overseas because I would love one of these. What do you think?
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
Brikawood Studio Kit: Build A House with Wooden Bricks
Get your friends to help you raise those walls!
The pieces lock together — without nails or screws!
The wooden brick wall takes shape!
Video: Build a House with Wooden Bricks
- Learn about insulation and passive building here.
- 215 sq ft.
- Douglas Fir
- Air and water tight
- The price of the Micro House kit includes the wood slab, the subfloor, the roof, the walls, the insulation, the carpentry, the assembly plans. Option (octopus, plumbing, interior fittings).
Resources and Contact:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- World Traveling Couple Turn to Van Life - August 12, 2022
- Retired Couple Went From Airstream to Custom Tiny Home - August 12, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired 1963 Airstream Overlander - August 11, 2022