This is a beautiful 34-ft. family tiny home originally built by Tiny Heirloom back in January of 2018 that’s available for sale right now. Who knows, it could be the perfect tiny house, and it’s already built for you!
It’s RVIA certified, weighs 17,500 lbs dry, and has too many features to tell you about here, so we’ll just show you (please scroll below to enjoy and learn more).
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny houses like this one, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They’re Selling This Custom 34-ft. Tiny Home on Wheels
The kitchen and living area, with stools stacked to save space. You can see the entry to the gooseneck bedroom, too.
The cozy living area with mounted LCD tv and electric fireplace. The door takes you to the bathroom.
A closer look at the kitchen which is rich in cabinets, storage, and functionality. Yes, it’s a tiny house!
The bathroom with storage and beautiful countertops. You can see more of it in the video tour below.
The beautiful bedroom, which yes, you can stand up in.
Entry to the tiny house, blinds closed for privacy.
Ladder to the sleeping loft.
- The tiny house is actually for sale due to COVID
- The family who owns it has 5 year old twins, and winters are going to be too difficult to get through with them being at home more because of the virus
- So unfortunately, they need more space, especially during the winter months, because of this, so the beautiful tiny house is available for sale
- Asking price is $110,000 OBO
- Currently located in Durango, Colorado
- 34-ft gooseneck
- Steel Volstrukt frame to save weight
- 17,500 pounds of weight dry
- 2 Truma Aqua Go on demand hot water heaters that run on propane
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bath
- 50 amp plug
- Custom built cabinetry with soft close feature
- Full size bedroom in the gooseneck part of the trailer
- Additional sleeping loft
- Walk-in (shimmy-in) closet
- Lots of storage throughout the entire tiny house
- Furrion 1500W electric fireplace
- Fullsize bathtub
- Large, grey modern backsplash with flexible grout
- Cooper and Hunter Sophia Mini Split 12,000 BTU 21.5 SEER Air Conditioner
- Home Reserve 6 foot couch and storage
- Gorgeous farmhouse sink
- Vigo pull down kitchen faucet
- Folding table with stools
- 13 windows with full coverage shades for privacy
- Blackout shades in the bedrooms
- Splendid 7100XC ventless washer/dryer combo
- Lunos E2 heat recovery system
- Velux solar powered skylight in the loft
- Two Nest smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Furrion 19″ dishwasher
- Frigidaire apartment size refrigerator
- Furrion 3 burner stove and Furrion oven (these run on propane)
- 40 gallon fresh and grey water tanks
- Separett Villa 9220 composting toilet
- Lippert Flow Max Fluid Pump for off-grid capabilities
- 40 gallon fresh water and 40 gallon grey water tanks (more off-grid ability)
- Custom 6-ft. mountain artwork above the kitchen cabinets
VIDEO Tour of this Tiny House (Family of 4 and Their Stunning 5th Wheel Tiny Home)
Inquire to PURCHASE This Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020