Here’s what you might learn from Abel in this session replay:
- How to drill through heavy metal (so you can attach your tiny house to a trailer)
- Can you get tiny house insurance? (Yes)
- How to balance your tiny house design/build so it’s safe to tow
And more! Enjoy the full replay of the show right here and subscribe to the Zyl Vardos YouTube Channel to tune in LIVE this Sunday.
Ask Zyl Live: Tiny House Q & A: January 1st, 2017 – How to Drill Through Heavy Metal!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Construction Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023