From the makers of the Jude and Georgia, meet Allira, an Australian tiny house getaway tucked into a secluded corner of the Yarra Valley.
These tiny houses on wheels, by CABN, are designed to be off-grid escapes from reality where you can reconnect with nature and your loved ones. The CABNs are equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay. Check out the photos tour below!
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Allira CABN Yarra Valley Vacation THOW
Stairs take you up to the loft bedroom, with a queen bed.
The coolest feature of this THOW is the long window. Sit at the bar, sip coffee and gaze at nature.
The comfy daybed on floor level acts as more sleeping area and also a couch.
The huge windows make it really feel like you’re outdoors.
A ceiling fan helps keep the place at a comfortable temperature.
Here’s the loft with the queen bed, and views of nature.
The bathroom features neat black subway tiles and an itty bitty sink (and toilet, of course).
Sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
What do you think? Is this somewhere you’d like to stay?
It’s just you and nature out here!
- Queen Bed, plus a comfy Day Bed.
- Indoor Shower.
- Septic Toilet.
Mini fridge and freezer.
- Cooking tools, utensils, cutlery, kettle and two-burner stove.
- Indoor wood heater.
- Great board games.
- Camp fire pit available for use during non-bushfire seasons.
- First Aid Kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket for emergencies.
- Solar power.
- The great outdoors around you.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022