The pop up house is offered in a variety of configurations and is a form of prefabricated construction.Â They take pride in offering a variety of customization options for clients (windows, doors, layout, and more).
The core of these houses consist of SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels). Here are some more posts that feature SIPs…
- 24ft SIP Tiny House on Wheels with Faux Stucco Paint by Cornerstone Tiny Homes
- Couple’s 240 Sq. Ft. SIP Tiny House For Sale
- Tiny House Life Space SIP THOW
I like the large galvanized metal roofs that The House Port uses to protect the units from the elements.Â They are similar to large warehouse-like carports… I guess we can call them House Ports.
Watch the quick video introduction so you can see their prefab house kits:
To watch more of these episodes click here (link to their Youtube channel).
Also be sure to check out their Virtual Tour of the Pop Up House.
To order and/or learn more about this house kit go to www.ehouseport.com
Found Via Photo credit eHousePort.com Photography by Avery Meyers
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- A 288-sq.-ft. Tiny House You Can Build - June 23, 2021
- 1008-sq.-ft. Modern Cottage With Covered Porch - June 23, 2021
- The Sanctuary Minnesota Tiny House Village And Event Center In Ogilvie - June 23, 2021