1. Lower power and utility bills
2. Less space to worry about
3. Less time cleaning and more time spent doing what you love
4. Lower rent or mortgage because smaller is cheaper
5. Locations where what you need is within walking distance–more exercise and less vehicle expenses
6. You won’t lose things as much and when you do they’ll be quick to find
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022