This is the 450 sq. ft. Waterhaus Prefab Tiny Home designed by GreenPod Development and built by Sprout Tiny Homes. It’s also known as the Storage-Friendly Water House.
From the outside, you’ll notice it has an elegant, clean, and modern design.
When you go inside, you’ll find a beautiful interior with a full kitchen, dining table, full bathroom, living area, and a downstairs bedroom.
To find more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
The Waterhaus Prefab Tiny Home
Please learn more by using the links below. Thanks!
- Sprout Tiny Homes
- FYI’s Tiny House Hunting Episode: Season 2, Episode 5
- The Storage-Friendly Water House on FYI’s Tiny House Hunting
Related Prefab and Park Model Tiny Homes
You can send this tiny house story to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- New Frontier Tiny House That Literally Runs On Dunkin’ - November 13, 2019
- 40-Ft. Container Turned Modern Cabin in Australia - November 13, 2019
- Tiny Forest Cabin on Mount Glorious in Queensland - November 13, 2019