It has approximately 368-square-feet of space inside. What do you think?
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Chestnut Tiny House by the Tiny House Building Company
- 28′ long x 8.5′ wide
- Approximately 368sf
- Large picture window
- Engineered wood floors
- White cabinetry with butcher block countertops
- Oversize sink
- Wall shelving
- Stainless refrigerator
- Propane stove
- Propane heat
- Full bath with 36″ x 36″ shower with sink and vanity
- Standard toilet
- Washer/dryer combo
- Large storage/sleeping loft over the bathroom
- Large upstairs sleeping loft
- Price as shown $89,900
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tampa Bay ESCAPE Tiny House Village Sneak Peek! (Landscape Update) - April 2, 2020
- HALF OFF: EPIC Spartan Royal Mansion 40-Foot Trailer RENOVATION… Originally From 1948! - March 31, 2020
- Couple’s Gypsy-Inspired Tiny House (Now Available) - March 30, 2020