This is a 20′ tiny house on wheels from Tiny Idahomes.
It’s currently for sale with an asking price of $37,500.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
20ft Pioneer THOW by Tiny Idahomes (For Sale!)
- 2 X 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Batt siding painted Sherwin Williams, Dark green
- Exterior trim – natural cedar
- Exterior accents – Natural cedar and rusted metal with cedar trim around it
- Kinro windows – double pane – single hung – tempered glass
- Interior walls White Bead Board with pine interior ceiling
- Traffic master warm oak one piece vinyl flooring
- Rear kitchen with White Arcadia cabinets and apartment style refrigerator
- Butcher block countertops with stainless steel undermount sink and butcher block cover. Kitchen also has tall pantry cabinet with lots of space for storage
- 7’ sleeping loft with pine floor and custom built stairs to the loft with closet built in the stairs
- Front Bathroom with 36” one piece shower, small bathroom sink and regular porcelain toilet
- LED Dome lights throughout the tiny house
- Electric baseboard heater.
- 6 gallon Suburban propane water heater
Would you consider buying and living in this tiny house?
Why or why not? Let us know in the comments!
Interested in buying this tiny?
If you’re interested please email: [email protected]
Our thanks to Anca Collinsworth of Tiny Idahomes for sharing!
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019