Here is a handmade pontoon that has potential to become an off-grid houseboat. While at this point it’s just a living room box without a kitchen or bathroom, I’m sure a handy person could fix that!
I’m a huge fan of that roof deck. Would you like to live on the water? It’s for sale for $20k on Facebook Marketplace here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
On The Pontoon! Houseboat Potential
Take the ladder up to the awesome deck.
Here it is out of the water.
The interior has nice bright panelling.
This is what it looks like empty. Plenty of water views!
What would you do with this space?
- 28 foot cabin
- No kitchen/bathroom
- 20′ x 7 1/2′ wide
- Engine: 50 hp Mercury Bigfoot runs perfect comes with the trailer
- Boat needs a little TLC cosmetically
- Does have fresh bottom paint
- Tiny Houseboat in Seattle
- They Built An Incredible Floating Cottage in New Zealand
- Actors Hit Canalways of England in Narrowboat
Our big thanks to Rick for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021