The founders of Allergutendinge architects, Matthias Prüger, Manuel Rauwolf and Ulrike Wetzel created this tiny house called Seelenkiste (which means the Soul Box or Spirit Shelter) as a meditation space. They designed and built it as a project while students at Bauhaus University in Germany.
It’s a very minimalist micro house that’s made to study, read, and meditate. It’s a place for self reflection. Wouldn’t this be great to have in your backyard or just about anywhere on your own property even if it was your full time living space? I hope you enjoy the tour of this micro home below.
Spirit Shelter Tiny House for Meditation and Self Reflection
- China Student Builds Impressive 75 Sq. Ft. Tiny House
- Really Nice 100 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home Built by Architecture Grads
- Students Build Tiny Reclaimed Cabin in Norway
If you enjoyed this spirit shelter tiny house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Log Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains (For Sale!) - October 19, 2017
- The Magical Fortune Cookie Tiny House (And The Story Behind It) - October 19, 2017
- 330 Sq. Ft. Henderson Tiny House on Wheels by Movable Roots - October 19, 2017