The founders of Allergutendinge architects, Matthias Prüger, Manuel Rauwolf and Ulrike Wetzel created this tiny house called Seelenkiste (which means the Soul Box or Spirit Shelter) as a meditation space. They designed and built it as a project while students at Bauhaus University in Germany.
It’s a very minimalist micro house that’s made to study, read, and meditate. It’s a place for self reflection. Wouldn’t this be great to have in your backyard or just about anywhere on your own property even if it was your full time living space? I hope you enjoy the tour of this micro home below.
Spirit Shelter Tiny House for Meditation and Self Reflection
- China Student Builds Impressive 75 Sq. Ft. Tiny House
- Really Nice 100 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home Built by Architecture Grads
- Students Build Tiny Reclaimed Cabin in Norway
If you enjoyed this spirit shelter tiny house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018