Have you met Collin and Joanna before? They’re a young couple who built their own Tumbleweed Fencl tiny house on a trailer.
They’re very happy to announce that they’re starting a family so they will be upsizing to a home that will be better for them to raise a child in. So that means their gorgeous little house is up for sale.
This is one of the most elegant tiny house builds that I’ve seen to date. They used Jay Shafer’s Tumbleweed Fencl building plans to build it and they did an excellent job of decorating as you’ll see in the pictures.
It’s a 130-square-foot design meant to be built onto a 7’x18′ trailer. To date we’ve featured numerous builds that have used the same plans which you can check out in the links below. Each link will open in a new tab or window for you so you can check them out after you’re done reading and checking out all of the pictures in this post.
- Collin & Joanna’s build announcement on Tiny House Talk
- Collin & Joanna’s video tour
- Tumbleweed’s Fencl with skylight for sale
- 16-year old starts Fencl tiny house project
- Video interview with 16-year old
- Jonathan’s Fencl project
- Yet another Fencl house.. this one with washer/dryer
So yeah- the Fencl is definitely a popular tiny home design to build and live in- so without further adieu, here’s Collin & Joanna’s:
Luscious, isn’t it? Wait until you go inside.. They spared no expense when it came to making this a lovely home to live in.
For more information and if you’re interested in buying it visit Collin & Joanna’s for sale page.
If want more posts like this you should sign up for our free tiny house newsletter and we’ll even throw in some bonus tiny house plans as well.
If you enjoyed Collin and Joanna’s Tumbleweed Fencl tiny house tour, “Like” and share using the buttons below then share what you liked best about it in the comments. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Woman’s Legal Tiny House in the Netherlands - May 29, 2016
- Man Turns his Honda Element into a DIY Campervan! - May 29, 2016
- 200 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin For Sale in Hoodsport, Washington - May 29, 2016