I’ve been wanting to share these little A-frame cabins with you on the sunshine coast of British Columbia for quite a while now.
They’re submitted anonymously from one of our wonderful readers and are on a property with a total of 5 A-frame cabins.
The one I’m showing you here has recently been renovated with a little bit of paint. Soon, the kitchen will be modernized.
And since the owner/dweller is getting a little bit too old for stairs, they’re planning on building an extension for a bedroom so they don’t have to crawl into bed anymore using a ladder. I hope you enjoy this small A-frame cabin and that it inspires you towards the right size home for you. As always, feel free to re-share using the share buttons below if you want to and share your thoughts about it in the comments too.
Community of Little A-frame Cabins on the Sunshine Coast of BC
I hope you enjoy the tour of this beautiful little A-frame cabin below along with a quick look at the other 4 cabins on the property too:
To the reader who anonymously submitted: Thank you so much for sharing your home with us along with the beautiful surrounding A-frames 🙂
Handpicked Related A-frames You Might Also Enjoy
- Simple Living in a Tiny A-frame Cabin in the Woods
- Top 6 A-frame Tiny Houses
- Transforming A-frame Micro Cabin You Can Build for $1200
- Riverwood 700 Sq. Ft. A-frame Inspired Cabin
If you enjoyed this little A-frame cabin tour you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018