This young family decided to design and build their own tiny house for vacations to avoid expensive resorts for good.
Now Hristina Hristova and her family have a peaceful and affordable way to enjoy the outdoors and get away from the everyday grind without having to spend a fortune on hotels.
The result is a sleek yet functional design that’s wonderful on the eyes and minimalist in nature. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Family Designs/Builds Amazing Tiny House for Vacations
Learn more using the resource links below. Thanks!
- Koleliba on Facebook
- Official website
- Contemporist (as seen on)
- Inhabitat (as seen on)
- Deyan Tomov (photographer)
You can send this tiny house story to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The 12ft Adirondack Tiny House with ‘Secret Bed’ Built into Floor! - December 14, 2017
- Saint Francis University Buys Tiny House to use as ‘Tiny Classroom’! - December 14, 2017
- How I Built My Tiny House on Nights and Weekends While Working Full Time - December 14, 2017