She is selling the 2013 motorhome that she used to travel the United States for $52,000.
Please enjoy, read more and re-share below!
Amy’s Awesome Converted Sprinter RV For Sale
From the builder/owner:
For Sale NOW: 2013 Mercedes Benz 3500 Sprinter van, outfitted as an RV. Asking $52,000.
I lived in the van for over a year, traveling the US in three time zones (Eastern, Central, and Mountain). I loved my nomadic lifestyle! I ate really well (delicious home cooked meals made in the van), I saw amazing sights, and basked in all of the comforts of home all while parking in State campgrounds, truck stops and (shhhh…) stealth camping on quiet neighborhood streets.
I’m building this page to feature the pix of the build, show off where I went, and to make you salivate at the idea of doing what I did. The van is for sale, now. Here’s everything included, plus van specs here. She’s move-in condition and good to go for more adventures!
Currently, the van is in St. Augustine, FL. Contact Amy at biddle.mail AT gmail.com with questions. Call or text me at 607-592-5951.
See more at: http://www.sprinterrvforsale.com/
- 2013 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Cargo Van.
- Dual rear wheels.
- 170″ wheel base and high roof.
- Dometic air conditioner.
- Webasto RV/truck heater (I was toasty warm in single digit weather. Runs off the main diesel fuel tank and doesn’t use much fuel at all).
- Onan 4000 generator.
- Roof vent (two way). Runs on the 12-volt D/C
- Electric refrigerator (Frigidaire) includes freezer.
- 30-amp A/C electrical hookup with 20′ extension cord.
- Full spare tire.
- Shower surround is composite marble (lightweight, tough as nails, and permanently beautiful).
- LOTS of storage space (kitchen, next to the sleeping platform, under the platform).
- Residential-grade cabinets and fixtures.
- Sprayed-in insulation.
- 12-volt (D/C) 350-watt power inverter (charge phones, computers and whatever else while driving).
- 12-volt (D/C) coffee maker (charge you).
- Bed platform holds a full-sized mattress or futon (I can include the existing futon if you’d like it. That’s what’s in the pix, above).
- Factory original composite covered wood floor with tie-downs. Sure, everyone needs tie-downs in their living room, right?
- Truck has just under 31,000 miles on it and has had all of her oil changes. NEVER ran out of DEF fluid.
You can share this converted trailer with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed Sprinter RV you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017