Actually they’re more of a variety of backyard sheds, forts, cabins and treehouses.
Seven Different Backyard Structures Designed from Local Architects
The park has seven structures which are all designed and built by architects in the local area.
It’s a place where you can have a picnic by the garden and enjoy architecture. The gardens are open from May through the middle of October.
3,000 Species of Plants
There are more than 3,000 species of plants in the park where they offer…
- and special events
…all year-round to help educate people on preserving nature and gardening.
In addition, they run educational programs for school children.
Events at Berkshire Botanical Garden
Annual events include:
- Plant Sale
- Flower Show
- Fete des Fleurs Garden Party
- Harvest Festival (since 1934)
- Holiday Fair
Visit or Contact the Berkshire Botanical Garden
The park’s address, phone number and link to where you can find more information is shown below.
5 West Stockbridge Road
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Deek’s Video Tour of Berkshire Botanical Garden
Derek Diedricksen is the author of Humble Homes, Simple Shacks, Cozy Cottages…
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Custom 26′ Craftsman Tiny House by Tiny Treasure Homes - September 19, 2017
- Driftless 20′ Tiny House RV For Sale in Wisconsin - September 19, 2017
- Another Tiny House Shell That Survived Hurricane Irma in Florida - September 19, 2017