Usually you see posts here specifically on tiny houses on a trailers, but that’s not always the case.
This 4×4 lifted camper van is such a useful/cool vehicle to go cross country in because it can handle just about any terrain.
Whatever you want to look at it as, it’s pretty awesome as long as you can handle the gas money for it.
Tiny houses on trailers are awesome but they’re not as flexible and efficient as small travel trailers and motorhomes (like camper vans).
Photo Credit YouTube/NookTwo
In this video tour, the owner of this 1979 E250 4×4 Pathfinder Adventurer camper van gives you a tour and shows you everything below:
- Front bumper with lights
- Lifted with 37″ tires
- Pop up roof so you can stand/sleep
- Exterior storage
- Propane tank
- Rear exterior storage rack
- Extendable camper ladder
- Loft bed with lighting and fans
Read the rest and watch the video tour below:
- Kitchen sink with food storage
- Oven with 2-burner stove
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Inverters for power
- Coffee pot
- Rhino lining on the roof and mud guard areas
What do you like best about this camper van?
4×4 Lifted Camper Van Video Tour
Here’s another really neat 4×4 camper van that gets better gas mileage but certainly doesn’t have as much power as an E250.
If you enjoyed this post, “Like” and share with your friends using the buttons below then share what you liked best in the comments. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Video: 70 Year Old Man’s Debt-free Tiny House Lifestyle - October 20, 2017
- Tiny Log Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains (For Sale!) - October 19, 2017
- The Magical Fortune Cookie Tiny House (And The Story Behind It) - October 19, 2017