Hello fellow tiny house enthusiasts!
I’m looking for your questions/concerns/experiences on trailers for tiny homes.
Would you be willing to share your thoughts real quick?
Are trailers something that you even need help with?
If so, let me know how I can help!
You might find the ideas listed at the bottom of this post helpful.
I will be using your feedback for future posts, ebooks, videos, and interview questions.
Thank you so much in advance for your suggestions. I truly appreciate it because it helps me serve you better later on.
Photo Courtesy of Aldo Lavaggi
This might help you get your brain going…
- Tips on finding used trailers
- Common repairs needed on used trailers
- Which parts of the trailer need to be removed and how
- List of trailer manufacturers
Those are just four ideas that I thought might be helpful. Go ahead..
Please share your thoughts on the topic of trailers & tiny houses in the comments. What do you need help with? What questions do you have? Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019