Graham Hill, founder of Tree Hugger and now founder of Life Edited is selling his 420 sq. ft. transforming NYC micro apartment called the LE1. You might remember my original post on it way back. (UPDATE: SOLD)
If you haven’t seen this apartment in action before, I think you’re in for a real treat. If you’re interested in purchasing it, beware because it’s not cheap (we’re talking about NYC here).
Either way I mostly wanted to show it off to you so you can see what’s really possible in small space when you have money to spare and the creative willingness to step outside of the box.
420 Sq. Ft. NYC Micro Apartment For Sale
Video Tour with Graham Hill (Owner/Builder) and Leah Solomon (Listing Agent)
Asking price? $995,000. Pricing explained here: http://www.lifeedited.com/own-the-lifeedited-apartment/
Most Notable Features of this Apartment
- Can seat up to 12 people for dinner thanks to genius furniture.
- Has the functionality of an apartment that’s twice it’s size.
- Can accommodate two overnight guests.
- Has more built in storage than you might think.
- You can watch movies with the projection home theater system.
Learn more at the original listing: http://www.corcoran.com/nyc/Listings/Display/3168153
About LifeEdited, Graham Hill, and this Apartment
TED Talk with Graham Hill: Less Stuff, More Happiness
- For Sale Listing (SOLD)
- Original story at LifeEdited
- Tree Hugger (as seen on)
- Even More Photos and Floor Plans of this apartment
- Construction photos of the apartment (before & after)
If you enjoyed this 420 sq. ft. NYC micro apartment tour and for sale listing you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022