This is a train car tiny house project in Longview, Texas for $18,000.
It’s listed for sale over at the Tiny House Marketplace via Sifu_Rhi. The 500-sq.-ft. tiny home is built using a recycled train car. It needs some minor work, appliances, and a new location. Check it out and learn more below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes for sale, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more like this!
$18,000 Train Car Tiny House For Sale in Longview, Texas
It includes a washer dryer hook up, a water heater hook up, shower, toilet (uninstalled, but the plumbing is there), bathroom vanity (uninstalled, but the plumbing is there), electrical oven/range hook up, lots of electrical outlets, 3 remote operated ceiling fans, a breakfast bar, a large front porch, with 2 closets and a good amount of cabinet space. The front doors have built in blinds as well!
There are a few drywall blemishes to fix and some finishing cosmetic touches that anyone handy could tackle relatively easily. All this home needs is a few appliances and a place to hook up to running water and you’re good to go!
Buyer is responsible for organizing transportation.
- World War 2 Railway Train Car Turned Tiny House
- Renovated 1926 Carriage House Stay in Orlando
- 1926 Caboose Tiny House with Bathroom Depot & Covered Porch, North Carolina
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023