The date is November 2-4, 2012 in Stoughton, MA where you’ll get to hang out and connect with 20 other passionate tiny house enthusiasts.
You’ll get to:
- Build a tiny guest house as a group
- Tour tiny houses and see examples of reclaimed-material construction
- Meet and listen to guest speakers and tiny house dwellers
- See several construction examples and demonstrations
There are also a handful of exciting guest speakers:
- Mariah Coz of Comet Camper
- Dustin Diedricksen, builder and environmental engineer
- Sage Radachowsky, who built and lives in a gypsy wagon
- Tristan and Libby and their Whittled Down Caravan
- Christopher and Merete from Tiny the Movie
- LA Davis from MGN Solar
Here’s a sneak peek at the schedule:
Friday – 3 PM – Meet and greet, hand-outs, tours, campfire discussion, camping set up, prep for building. If you arrive late, no problem, we’ll get you caught up in day two.
Saturday – 9 AM to 6 PM – Speakers, demonstrations, and group project underway. Meal breaks, Comet Camper, Mobile Off-Grid Dwelling Tour, and campfire at night.
Sunday – 9 AM to 5 PM – Speakers, The Whittled Down Caravan Tour, Building Project, then head into Boston to tour the first Tumbleweed Tiny House.
Note: You are welcome to use the comments below to connect, carpool, and exchange information with others who might also be attending this workshop.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019