Nestled in the woods this tiny garden cottage is rare in style and design. There is a glass wall on one side of the cottage that is covered with wooden shutters.
During the day these shutters can be opened allowing the beautiful warm sunlight to come inside and then be closed at night for privacy.
All the natural sunlight and wood details gives this home a cozy feel. About two-thirds of the garden cottage is the living/dining area and kitchen.
Check out all the photos and enjoy!
Tiny Dutch Garden Cottage with Wooden Shutters
Images © Roel van Norel
Images © StijnStijl
- Zecc (Architects)
- Roel van Norel (Interior Design)
- StijnStijl (Photographer)
- InHabitat (As originally seen on)
You can share this Tiny Dutch Garden Cottage with Wooden Shutters with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Tiny Dutch Garden Cottage with Wooden Shutters you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- Family of Five Living in their DIY School Bus Conversion! - January 31, 2018
- Hands on Tiny House Workshop in Joshua Tree, CA March 23-25 with Diedricksen Brothers! - January 29, 2018
- 350 Sq. Ft. Garage Converted into “Family Cave” - December 22, 2017