This is the Woolly Resistance Tiny House on Wheels.
It’s a custom 12ft tiny house built by Carpenter Owl for one of their customers who is a herbalist.
This is a really unique tiny house because of the way it’s laid out — I think you’re going to find it interesting!
12ft Woolly Resistance Tiny House on Wheels by Carpenter Owl
Video Tour of the Woolly Resistance by Carpenter Owl
- Dimensions are 12′ long, 8.5′ wide, and 13.5′ high
- Weighs approximately 6,000 pounds
- Cost is $55,000
- The entry door is on the third loft to minimize the number of stairs needed inside to access the 4 levels
- There’s a secret door in the kitchen so you can easily get groceries and firewood inside the house
- There’s no toilet inside because the customer plans on having an outhouse with a composting toilet so there was no reason to add it to the house
So what do you like the most about this unique tiny house?
Learn more about this tiny house project over at Carpenter Owl.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Giant Journey Vacation - August 17, 2019
- His 1960 J4 Bedford House Bus Rolling Tiny Home Conversion… - August 17, 2019
- Couple’s Magical Whidbey Island Yurt in the Woods - August 17, 2019