Kevin, from Cozy Home Plans, sent me pictures of his upcoming tiny house design with a balcony. The design hasn’t been released yet, but we know it has the following features:
- an upstairs and downstairs to separate the living space
- an upstairs balcony
- you can set up another outdoor area underneath the balcony
- cathedral ceilings when you walk in makes it feel spacious
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
The Cozy Cube Tiny House
Photos Courtesy of Kevin at Cozy Home Plans
The dimensions are 14′ x 14′ x 14′ and 196 square feet.
You can easily install a composting toilet in the bathroom and there’s room for an on-demand water heater above the toilet.
There’s a closet above the bathroom where you can stack the washer and dryer.
Downstairs there’s a fully functional kitchen with a microwave and a 20″ apartment-size stove.
If you liked this post, help us share it or “Like” it using the buttons below and talk about it in the comments. Thanks
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Companion Plus 40-ft. Tiny Home on Wheels by Back Porch Homes - April 7, 2021
- 20-ft. Le Lumaca Tiny House With Spacious Loft (For Sale) - April 7, 2021
- Lightweight Kantoor Karavaan, Netherlands - April 6, 2021