Inside, you’ll find a wood burning stove and a ‘secret bed’ that’s hidden in the floor! Watch the video at the bottom of this page to see how it works.
12ft Tiny House on Wheels with Hidden Floor Bed!
Video: The Adirondack Tiny House by Cubist Engineering
- 12.5’x8.5′ exterior dimensions
- 12’x8′ interior, 9.5′ ceiling, 4’x8′ mezzanine
- Transformable trailer foundation; single removable 7,000lb torsion axle, removable hitch; insulated and sealed undercarriage
- Fiberglass roof over EPS insulation; galvanized curbs
- Solid Acacia flooring
- Pull-out single bed with built-in storage, 7-inch twin Dreamfoam mattress
- Dwarf 4Kw wood-burning stove
- Article Ceni loveseat in Volcanic Gray
- Custom end tables
- Phillips 42″ LED LCD smart TV
- Additional modular decking available (including modular wrap-around deck)
Learn more below!
Our big thanks to Mike Haney of Cubist Engineering for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 216 Sq. Ft. Tiny House with Elevator King Bed - July 18, 2018
- 768 Sq. Ft. Cottage with Detached Garage near Lake Cushman - July 18, 2018
- He Built a DIY Tiny House on a Boat Trailer WITHOUT Spending Tons of Money - July 18, 2018