The based it on their Siskiyou design but they changed the following to meet the client’s needs better:
- removed the porch,
- added a utility room,
- created a front deck,
- and made the sleeping loft bigger.
I’d like to call this a great tiny house for full-time living!
Tiny House for Full-Time Living
This house has everything you need:
- bathroom with composting toilet and shower
- utility room with storage
- two large storage closets with washer/dryer
- separate storage space for clothes
But let’s take you on the rest of the tour so you can decide for yourself below: