Robin Hood’s Hideout is a tiny, storybook cottage made almost entirely of architectural salvage. Cedar, walnut, carved doorknobs, stained glass and a knightly chandelier are just a few of the 30+ vintage materials that charm this little bungalow. Our place is called Havenwald, which means “haven in the woods.” Oaks, cedars, wildlife and starry skies stay here. Tranquility, respect and kindness stay here. When you stay here, we hope you’ll discover why we say at Havenwald, magic stays here!1
- ‘Robin Hood’s Hideout’
- Storybook Cottage Style
- Tucked into Cedar and Oak Trees
- Surrounded by Deer, Crickets, Frogs
- Built with Mostly Salvaged and Vintage Materials
- Cozy Sleeping Loft
- Just Under 300 Sq. Ft. Including the Loft
- In Dripping Springs, TX (near Austin, TX)
- Available to Book on Airbnb
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019