This is a story of Paul and Annett and their beautiful off-grid tiny home in Byron Bay, New South Wales. Below you’ll find video tours from Bryce of Living Big in a Tiny House to see for yourself how this couple is living completely off-grid and making the most out of life.
We’re so grateful for being able to live this lifestyle. Even after 2 years of living in our tiny, we sometimes still pinch ourselves.
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple Live Tiny and Green in Off-Grid THOW in Byron Bay (Australia)
VIDEO TOUR: Amazing Off-The-Grid Tiny House Has Absolutely Everything! – Revisited (Part 2)
VIDEO TOUR: Amazing Off-The-Grid Tiny House Has Absolutely Everything! (Part 1)
- Living Tiny and Green – Instagram (@livingtinyandgreen)
- Their website
- Video Tours by Living Big in a Tiny House on YouTube
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- They Turned An Old School Bus Into A Dreamy 250-sq.-ft. Motorhome - August 7, 2020
- Paul and Annett’s Beautiful Off-Grid Tiny Home And Lifestyle in Byron Bay - March 26, 2020
- Traveling Couple Design/Build 238-Sq.-Ft. Tiny House! - March 20, 2020