From the outside, you’ll see the large half-circle metal structure that hovers over the tree houses! You’ll also notice a variety of bridges and other tiny structures hovering at different heights.
For simpler plumbing, the bathrooms sit on the ground level. This tiny tree house sits at the end of a zip-line course, so you can relax after a fun-filled day of zip-lining. Inside, you’ll find two bedrooms and a living area with a kitchen nearby. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Nest Tree House in Cypress Valley
Video: Multi-Level Tree House Inspired by Swiss Family Robinson
Please learn more using the resources below. Thank you!
- Tiny House Giant Journey YouTube Channel
- Tiny House Giant Journey
- Artistree Homes
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours
You can share this Multi-Level Tree House with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Multi-Level Tree House you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020
- Donate During #GivingTuesday to Operation Tiny Home - December 1, 2020
- Two Years in Their Cozy Bus Conversion with a Wood Stove - December 1, 2020