This is Marsha’s School Bus Tiny House that’s for sale!
She named the bus Baby Boy. Marsha has enjoyed living in it for almost three years but is now moving on.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Marsha’s School Bus Tiny House For Sale!
Just a reminder that the belongings pictured do not go with the bus, but the porcelain sink is permanent, and other items inherent to living in the bus do go with the bus. Also, this is a “dry” camper, so no electrical hookups or water/sewer hook ups though they could be easily added. I do run an electrical cord into my bus, but I bring my water in by way of 2 1/2 gallon porcelain coffee pots, and bathe in the sink which empties into a 5 gallon bucket under the sink.
- Transmission is about three years old
- Engine has new hoses, seals, in the last two years (runs great!)
- New injector module in the last 8 months
- One new fuel injector in the last 8 months (others apparently okay)
- New brakes all around last year
- 4 new tires last summer (2 other tires less than two years old)
- New wiring in exterior lights (All lights work)
- 2 new batteries one month ago
- Redwood and plexiglass door
- Plexiglass operable windows in rear of the bus
- Complete service (oil, lube, filters, etc.) every 5000 miles by certified diesel mechanic
- Windows in tack (some do not open)
- 238,034 mileage at time of writing (1/2 life for a diesel)
- Does not have A/C, radio, or CC. Must sing with window down on long trips!
- No oil, water, diesel, or rain leaks at the time of writing
- Easily does 75 mph for hours down the highway, never overheats
- Drives well, very comfortable driver’s seat
- Clear title
- Asking $8500 OBO
- First come, first serve
If you’re interested please send a text message to Marsha at 3three6-88zero-3one19. Text only please!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses