A radio interview with Dee Williams, author of Go House Go, was just published how she has been living in a tiny house for 7 years.
She was interviewed on Earth Beat by Radio Netherlands Worldwide. Dee has gone from 1,500 square feet to a tiny house on a trailer that consists of just 84 square feet.
Dee Williams has been Living in a Tiny House for Seven Years
In the interview Dee explains how her only living expense is a $7 per month propane bill. Her water comes from the tap from her neighbor, who’s backyard she’s parked in. In exchange, Dee barters her time.
Thanks to her low living expenses she only has to work part time which frees her up to do what she loves and help the people around her. According to the interview, Dee owns about 305 things, if you count everything.
Seven Years in a Tiny House
Listen in to the interview so you can hear someone’s direct experiences on living in a tiny house for seven years, including…
- Reasons why she loves living tiny
- Why she could go even smaller
- Her biggest surprises since downsizing
Photo Courtesy of Dee Williams
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019