Right now I’m excited to show you Laura & Matt’s 120 sq. ft. tiny house that they built themselves in Asheville, North Carolina thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey. Laura LaVoie is the author of 120 Ideas for Tiny Living.
They live and work in this 120 sq. ft. cabin in the mountains of Asheville. Inside you’ll find a storage loft, sleeping loft, open living/dining area, bathroom with composting toilet and manual pump shower, and a kitchen.
The entire cabin is designed and built to be completely off-the-grid so there’s no running water and no plumbing in the entire home. Please enjoy and re-share below.
Laura and Matt’s 120 Sq. Ft. Tiny House in Asheville
- Original story at Tiny House Giant Journey
- Laura and Matt’s Life in 120 Sq. Ft. Blog
- Laura’s Book, 120 Ideas for Tiny Living
- “Like” Tiny House Giant Journey on Facebook
- “Like” Life in 120 Sq. Ft. on Facebook
You can help us spread the word on the Tiny House Movement with a “Like” or share using the social/email buttons below. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- DoubleBack VW Transporter Campervan That Extends 6.5ft! - September 21, 2018
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch For Sale - September 21, 2018
- 520 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage with Land in Shelton, Washington For Sale - September 21, 2018