Right now I’m excited to show you Laura & Matt’s 120 sq. ft. tiny house that they built themselves in Asheville, North Carolina thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey. Laura LaVoie is the author of 120 Ideas for Tiny Living.
They live and work in this 120 sq. ft. cabin in the mountains of Asheville. Inside you’ll find a storage loft, sleeping loft, open living/dining area, bathroom with composting toilet and manual pump shower, and a kitchen.
The entire cabin is designed and built to be completely off-the-grid so there’s no running water and no plumbing in the entire home. Please enjoy and re-share below.
Laura and Matt’s 120 Sq. Ft. Tiny House in Asheville
- Original story at Tiny House Giant Journey
- Laura and Matt’s Life in 120 Sq. Ft. Blog
- Laura’s Book, 120 Ideas for Tiny Living
- “Like” Tiny House Giant Journey on Facebook
- “Like” Life in 120 Sq. Ft. on Facebook
You can help us spread the word on the Tiny House Movement with a “Like” or share using the social/email buttons below. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Homes Carnival 2020 Sydney Edition in New South Wales - November 20, 2019
- The Modern Rest Tiny House - November 19, 2019
- Tiny House Farm Vacation in Lititz, Pennsylvania - November 19, 2019