Update: this session is closed.
If you’ve been thinking about moving into a tiny house, small apartment, cabin, RV, or boat, but feel like you have too much stuff, this is for you.
Maybe you want to simply stay in your current home but want to overcome the frustration, overwhelm and stress when it comes to de-cluttering so you can finally get your home in order (whether it’s tiny or not), then this article is also for you.
How to Downsize to Tiny and/or Tidy Up Your Current Home!
Tidy To Tiny is a 5 day system (takes less than an hour a day to go through) that helps you cut through your clutter fast.
After that, whether or not you still decide to go into a tiny house, small house, or just stay in your current house – is your choice.
My goal is to help you change the way you think about your stuff and help you cut through your clutter as fast and efficiently as possible.
If You’re Tired of Feeling Stuck With Your Stuff…
Tidy to Tiny is based on common challenges that most of us experience when trying to get rid of our stuff, de-clutter, and downsize.
This course gives you the thinking, attitude, and methods to overcome challenges and get the job done as quickly as possible.
How to Sign Up
With the course you get 5 audio training modules plus downloadable action guides to get you through the process. Enrollment is open now and closes on Saturday, December 3, 2016 at midnight EST. Learn more and sign up if you want to get your spot in this session! I’m looking forward to helping you Tidy to Tiny (Or Not!).
Here’s What You Get with Tidy to Tiny:
- Full Access to the 5-Step Tidy to Tiny Process
- 5 Audio Training Modules to Guide You Through the Process
- 37 Lessons to Change the Way You Think About Stuff Forever
- The 7 Types of Stuff That You Own
- The Order in Which to go Through Your Stuff
- Keys on How to Stay Focused When Discarding
- The 3-Bucket Massive Discarding System
- The Tidy to Tiny Action Guide (Game Plan) To Follow Through and Through
- The Questions to Ask Yourself Over and Over While Tidying
- Why Some of Your Stuff Brings You Down
- A Step by Step System to Follow to get Your Life Tidy Fast (And Keep It That Way Forever!)
- Course Discussions So You Can Ask Questions and Connect With Other Students
It’s normal to feel stressed and overwhelmed because of having too much stuff. This 5-Day course changes all of that. I guarantee it. After giving it your best try, if you feel Tidy To Tiny (Or Not!) doesn’t make a positive difference in your life, let us know within 30 days and you can have your course tuition back.
Remember: enrollment closes on Saturday, December 3, 2016 at midnight EST.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021