Can you imagine living in your truck, van, or car just so you can pay off your debt?
That’s what this 27 year old student, Andy, decided to do so he can pay off his $11,000 credit card.
Thank you, Steven, for sharing this video clip on Facebook.
Andy decided to leave his $800 per month apartment and turn the bed of his pick up truck into a bedroom.
Why? Well, I think this may help sum it up for you:
- He’s a full time college student
- Working part-time
His credit card balance every month was going untouched. In other words, he wasn’t getting ahead at all.
So Andy did what he had to do: take matters into his own hands. He..
- Put all of his stuff in storage
- And began sleeping in his truck
He was immediately able to begin putting all of that money that was going into rent ($800/mo) into paying off his credit card debt.
How did he remain sane? He joined a rock climbing gym and that’s where he showers.
Besides that he eats simple foods and uses the College campus to study and use the Internet during the day.
What kind of sacrifices would you, or are currently undertaking, in order to get ahead for your future?
If you got anything out of this post do us a quick favor and “Like” it on Facebook or share it with your friends using the buttons below.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020