If you haven’t seen the Alto Safari Condo yet then you’re in for a treat. Especially if you like teardrop campers.
This RV is like a high tech luxury teardrop trailer that you can still pull with your car!
Alto Safari Condo’s Unique Features
- It’s expandable so you can stand up inside
- When it expands you get more windows
- It has a fully featured kitchenette
- There’s plenty of room for dining
And most importantly it’s really easy to tow. In fact, it can be pulled with most cars.
The Benefits of Having a Safari Condo Alto
- Fits in your garage
- Has flexible solar panels
- Electric powered expandable roof
- Optional shower
If you’ve ever wanted a cross over between a teardrop and a more standard trailer this is a neat option with lots of available accessories.
Photos Courtesy of Safari Condo
There are a bunch of different accessories you can add on to the three different models that are available.
- Bunk bed
- 15″ LCD TV with built in DVD player
- Microwave with oven built in
- Removable awnings
- Screened in stand up tent that attaches to Alto
- Extra storage cabinets
- Auxiliary battery
- Exterior shower outlets
- Air conditioner
- Bicycle rack
More Details and Pricing
Unfortunately right now the Alto is priced quite high because it’s made out of aluminum and it is being manufactured in small numbers. It starts at about $24,900.
It is very lightweight at around 1,600 lbs so you can tow it with your car and sleep up to four inside.
For a better idea of what it’s like to stay in it check out this Safari Condo Alto review by Howard J Elmer.
Videos of the Alto in Action 🙂
By action I mean the roof expanding. Nothing else really.
For more information and photos on this high tech teardrop trailer visit SafariCondo.com.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018