I thought you might like this 484 sq. ft. studio house by Alex Nogueira.
It’s a modern design that I see working well as a standalone tiny home (as shown) or as micro apartments.
But this modern tiny cabin is one-of-a-kind and located in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
A large sliding glass door takes up almost the entire rear wall of the home as you can see below.
In the front of the house, however, it’s not so open. It’s actually very private.. See below:
Tiny Modern Studio House
Rear of the House
A Peek Inside in the Evening
With Sliding Glass Door Open
Floor Plan and Design
- Architect Alex Nogueira’s website
- Article on this house at Humble Homes
- Article on this house at ArchDaily
If you enjoyed this 484 sq. ft. modern studio house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019