This garage was converted into a minimalist studio by Seattle-based SHED Architecture & Design. Right away you will notice the simple kitchen, built in bookshelves, and a perfectly nestled loft bed.
Plus a corner desk, living space with coffee table, and plenty of natural lighting because of all the windows.
One unique feature is the closet tucked into what seems to be the ladder to get up into the sleeping loft. This place has a wonderful homey feel to it and packs everything you need with elegance and all within 320 square feet.
It also looks like the bathroom is there almost as open space (near the desk area) which is the side you would use to climb up into the bed loft.
Check out these articles on garage conversion:
- Kenny’s Portland Garage to Studio Conversion: Tiny House Living in a Garage
- 350 Sq. Ft. Garage Converted into a Family Cave
- Garage Converted into 320 Sq. Ft. Backyard Cottage!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Canyon Hideout Bungalow 1958 Airstream - February 24, 2020
- 320-sq.-ft. Shipping Container Cottage - February 24, 2020
- Tiny House Couple Rehab A Small Home! (Before & After) - February 21, 2020