If you were here within the last few days you know Aldo Lavaggi.
He built his own mortgage-free tiny house with solar power.
Just in case you missed it the last few days…
We’re answering 22 tiny house questions in 22 days with a tiny house builder.
Subscribe if you want to receive our updates.
Photo Courtesy of Aldo Lavaggi
22 Tiny House Questions Answered in 22 Days With A Builder – Day 4
Alex: How far back does your interest for living simply go?
Aldo: Ever since adolescence I have been drawn toward simplicity.
I had a sense that the finest things in life were not dependent material objects, and for the most part saw excessive consumerism as a liability to ourselves and the ecosystem..
Sometimes material possessions become distraction from the pursuit of our real interests and concerns.
You can learn more about Aldo at his blog www.goldthreadtinyhouse.blogspot.com.
Subscribe and come back tomorrow for day five. So far we’ve also covered:
- Day 1: Story behind the house
- Day 2: Making the decision
- Day 3: Construction experience
- Day 4: Simple living
- Day 5: Friends and family reactions
If you enjoyed this part of the tiny house interview, please use the buttons below to share, e-mail, and even “Like” on Facebook to help spread the word. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 25-Foot Boho XL Tiny House with Private Main Floor Bedroom - January 19, 2019
- Tiny Cabin with Classic Wood Stove on 6.48 Forested Acres for $59,900 - January 18, 2019
- 20-Foot Tiny House You Can Order on Amazon with Main Floor Bedroom - January 16, 2019