If you’re seriously considering downsizing to a tiny or small home, this may shed some light on the challenges that you may encounter. So do you still think you can go tiny or small after these warnings?
Still Think You Can Go Tiny After These 10 Warnings?
- Little Privacy
- Sharing Space
- Room for Guests
- Keeping Things Tidy
- Dealing with Clutter
- Maintaining Minimalism
- Paying More Because You Can’t Buy In Bulk
- Rationing the Hot Water
- Preventing Moisture Build Up
- Surviving Cabin Fever (During Bad Weather)
Numbers 4-6 are pretty much the same or at least very similar, aren’t they? They all have to do with maintaining your house (keeping it tidy, not buying too much stuff, etc.).
When you’re in a tiny house, if one person leaves their stuff out, the entire house feels like a disaster, right?
So… do you still think you can go tiny even with these challenges? Which one bothers you the most? Would it stop you from going tiny or small? Let’s talk about it in the comments!
For more on what it’s like to live small with family, please read the original full article here!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021
- Roberta’s Tiny Cabina in Costa Rica And How It Was Built - September 21, 2021