This colorful humble home in Austin, Tx is made up of two trailers placed perpendicularly and connected by a large open deck.
I absolutely love the way the interior designer, Kim Lewis decorated everything. The outdoor space is perfect for enjoying dinners outside with family and friends.
Check out the cool elevated laundry area in the bedroom. Explore this small house on wheels and see what you think about the design.
400 Sq. ft. Bohemian-Style Home in Austin, TX
Watch this 400 Sq. ft. Bohemian-Style Small House on Wheels in an episode of ‘Tiny House Nation’ here!
- Lonny (as originally seen on)
- Apartment Therapy (as seen on)
- Molly Winters (photographer)
- Kim Lewis (interior designer)
You can share this 400 Sq. ft. Bohemian-Style Small House on Wheels with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this 400 Sq. ft. Bohemian-Style Small House on Wheels you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- Family of Five Living in their DIY School Bus Conversion! - January 31, 2018
- Hands on Tiny House Workshop in Joshua Tree, CA March 23-25 with Diedricksen Brothers! - January 29, 2018
- 350 Sq. Ft. Garage Converted into “Family Cave” - December 22, 2017