Are you considering designing or building tiny houses for yourself or maybe even for others?
If you’re looking for the right tiny housing event or tiny house workshops you’re at the right place.
Especially because right now because there are over 14 workshops on sale until May 31, 2014.
And the tickets are 40% off which is almost half off so great timing.
Here’s how to tell if one of these workshops are right for you or not.
Because they’re not great for everyone, right?
Should You Go To One Of These Tiny House Workshops?
These workshops are best for you if you want to…
- Learn the basics of tiny house design & construction.
- Meet other people who are also interested in living tiny.
- Ask specific questions you might have on designing, building, and living in one.
- Connect with someone who has built and lived in one.
- Benefit from the knowledge of people who have been designing and building tiny for several years.
And, of course, these are NOT hands on workshops. So you won’t work with tools or anything like that. It’s a classroom style workshop with Q&As, presentations, design projects, tiny house hang outs, and more. Sounds fun, right?
If that sounds good, consider one of the 14 workshops listed below:
14 Tiny Housing Workshops On Sale Right Now
The price goes up Sunday May 31 2014 so if you know you’d get value out of going and want to go be smart and get your tickets now (if you can).
Also- the earlier you get your hotel and airline tickets (if you need to) the more you’ll save on those too.
If you found this tiny housing workshop update helpful you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more announcements like this!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Heritage Tiny House on Wheels (Vintage!) - July 26, 2017
- 200 Sq. Ft. Cape Cod Inspired Tiny House on Wheels - July 26, 2017
- 144 Sq. Ft. Timber Frame Tiny House on Wheels - July 25, 2017