In this post I’m showing you this fantastic tiny stone cottage in the country side in France.
If you live the busy life in a city there’s nothing like escaping for a little while to the country, park, trail, forest, nature, or oceanside to get some rest and relaxation.
And that’s exactly what this family uses their 17th century cottage in France for.
17th Century Tiny Stone Cottage in France
I think you’ll really enjoy the rest of it so check it out below:
Most of the furnishings inside were found on France’s equivalent to Craigslist which is called Le bon coin.
© Images by Emilie at http://lapetitemaisonhaute.tumblr.com/
Sources & Resources
- Emilie’s blog on her ‘La Petite Maison Haute’.
- Her house on Apartment Therapy.
- Her home on Small House Swoon.
Want More Tiny House Inspiration?
If you enjoyed this 17th century home you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
And you can help spread the housing revolution by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email using the buttons below. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020