This brand new stick built 144-square-foot loft tiny house on a trailer is up for sale right now.
It was built by Steve Garcia and is located in Beeville, Texas. It was built on an 8 x 16 dual axle BigTex utility trailer.
It’s got cedar tongue and groove siding which turned out beautiful. All windows are double pane and the roof is metal.
The inside of this tiny home has bamboo flooring and built in cedar shelving. The house consists of:
- a little kitchen,
- loft that fits a queen-sized bed,
- windows and a ceiling fan,
- standard size shower,
- and tankless hot water heater.
I encourage you to check out the rest of the house below:
Steve is asking $29,000 for the tiny house in case you’re interested in purchasing it.
Floors, walls and ceiling are completely insulated and the sub floor is 2×6. The exterior siding has a 5-year-warranty.
There are two 3500 pound axles on the trailer along with an adjustable trailer tongue. The home tows great and the door you see above is 32″ with built-in window and mini blinds.
As you can tell the house is outfitted with standard RV hook ups. If you’re interested in buying the house from Steve he’s got it listed over at Tiny House Listings where you can fill out a form to get in touch with him.
If you enjoyed this little house, please “Like” and share using the buttons below then share your favorite part about it in the comments at the bottom. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 100% Self Sufficient Tiny House Project by Atelier Des Branches - December 15, 2017
- Father/Son Design and Build Transforming CNC Minimalist Tiny Cabin… Amazing! - December 15, 2017
- 11 Year Old Boy Designs and Builds a Tiny Tree House Cabin! - December 15, 2017