This free standing tree house is still way up in the air, like any other tree fort.
Great for if you’ve got kids who’d love to play in it but also useful if you:
- Need a separate office
- Need a place to work on your art or craft
- Need a quiet spot for your writing
Would you, or could you, live in it though? All I can say there is if people figure out ways to live, travel, and take a shower in a car this tiny, then they can live like a king in here.
Photo Credits Ravnikar Potokar
Found Via Trendir (more pictures there too)
And I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Surf Bus: Trying Out Tiny Living in a Cozy Camper Van? - October 23, 2014
- ’54 Alhoa 16′ Travel Trailer inside 6000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse - October 23, 2014
- Acorn 2 Tiny Home For Sale by Nelson Tiny Houses - October 22, 2014