According to this article, the couple’s costs for living is usually just $600 to $700 a month. Great way to get ahead, isn’t it?
Tiny living isn’t for most couples. But for a growing number of couples out there it seems to be working really well because it’s a great way to live debt-free and free up time and money for whatever’s most important for you.
Young Couple Living in Tiny House
Images © Nat Rea/RIMonthly
You can also check out their blog: http://livinginatinyhouse.blogspot.com/
More Couples Living in Tiny Houses
- Couple Builds Tiny Home in 4 Months for $22k
- Couple’s Renovated Eco Airstream Trailer
- Couple Living in 160 Sq. Ft. Backyard Tiny House
- Couple Build 24′ Tiny House on Wheels
- Couple Renovate 5th Wheel Travel Trailer
- Couple Live in Tiny Home with no electricity for 7 years
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Join Free Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Oversized Tiny House With Wraparound Porch! - June 20, 2019
- Studio apartment with ENTIRE BEDROOM SET that DESCENDS from the ceiling! - June 20, 2019
- VIDEO: How to design/build LOFT STAIRS for your tiny house that MEET CODE - June 20, 2019