According to this article, the couple’s costs for living is usually just $600 to $700 a month. Great way to get ahead, isn’t it?
Tiny living isn’t for most couples. But for a growing number of couples out there it seems to be working really well because it’s a great way to live debt-free and free up time and money for whatever’s most important for you.
Young Couple Living in Tiny House
Images © Nat Rea/RIMonthly
You can also check out their blog: http://livinginatinyhouse.blogspot.com/
More Couples Living in Tiny Houses
- Couple Builds Tiny Home in 4 Months for $22k
- Couple’s Renovated Eco Airstream Trailer
- Couple Living in 160 Sq. Ft. Backyard Tiny House
- Couple Build 24′ Tiny House on Wheels
- Couple Renovate 5th Wheel Travel Trailer
- Couple Live in Tiny Home with no electricity for 7 years
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Join Free Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!