If you’ve been following Tiny House Talk for any amount of time, you’ve probably seen the handiwork of videographer Travis Cosentino (@travis_travels on Instagram) — he does the filming for Tiny Home Tours, which we show you quite frequently.
But did you know he’s a van-dweller? He’s been living in his stealthy conversion now for about a year, and only spent $5,500 on the build, most of which went to mechanical repairs. He loves meeting like-minded people and sharing their stories, plus he gets to travel all around the country as he interviews.
Travis’ home is wonderfully simple, but he did manage to fit a sneaky toilet into this itty bitty build! Watch the video tour to learn more.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Interviews Tiny Home Dwellers While Travelling in His Van!
Travis fit a full-sized bed into his rig.
The shelves store all his stuff he needs frequently.
He edits from his bed. Pretty neat!
He kept the cab pretty simple.
Toilet and a bolted-down safe. Very smart!
Video Tour – His $5,500 DIY Van Conversion
- Videographer for Tiny Home Tours
- Been on the road for one year
- Travels and interviews other tiny house dwellers
- Hidden toilet
- 10 gallon fresh water
- 7 gallon grey water
- Full-sized bed
- Storage shelving
- Roman & Ioana Travel Europe in Their 1990 VW Van
- Wander Woman Go and Her Sunny Yellow Van Kitchen!
- Most Luxurious Van Ever? Couple Works & Travels in 2017 Sprinter
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021