Meet Vicki: For the better part of a decade she’s been downsizing from her 1,800 square foot home. First down to around 600 and then to 400, and then to about 250 square feet when she retired.
But after three years living tiny, she decided she’d like an addition for guests like her son. And perhaps down the road she’ll choose to sleep down there rather than in her loft bedroom. I love that she isn’t allowing rules or perceptions to keep her from having a home that works for her and her needs!
She has her home in a lovely park in Tennessee, and there’s a huge deck with an outdoor shower overlooking woodlands. Enjoy the Tiny Home Tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Vicki & Her Pup Loving Secluded THOW Retirement
Vicki says she loves her deck most of all!
She cooks nearly all her meals.
VIDEO: Retired Woman & Her Beautiful Tiny House
- Retired Couple’s Tiny Life on a Catamaran: From Croatia Around the World
- Retired Policeman Builds Lord of the Ring Inspired Box Truck Conversion
- Retired Military Woman Building Her Own Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife - October 19, 2021
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm - October 19, 2021
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021