On a six-acre homestead in Vermont, nestled in the trees, sits this amazing luxury yurt — equipped for all four seasons! Just outside the yurt is a large curved deck where you’ll find an outdoor shower and the outhouse, along with two lawn chairs where you can sit and sip coffee while enjoying nature.
Inside the yurt is a double bed, seating, and a kitchenette where you can easily cook full meals. There’s a wood-burning stove you can use in the cool months to keep the yurt warm and toasty. This is a perfect romantic getaway!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Four-Season Yurt with Wood-Burning Stove
I love the natural light pouring from the middle skylight.
The kitchen features handcrafted cabinets.
I love the natural wood rafters.
The deck connects the outhouse and shower to the main yurt.
This wide-angle shot lets you see the whole yurt.
The arched doorway to the deck.
It looks magical at night!
And very cozy in the snow.
Misty morning views of the forest from the deck.
Here’s the mini wood-burning stove.
The outhouse is just steps away via the deck.
The outhouse, private outdoor shower, the yurt, wood storage, and the deck that connects it all. 🙂
Look how peaceful this looks!
The warm glow inside.
- Scrupulously clean; we follow and exceed CDC guidelines
- Within 45 – 60 min. of multiple ski resorts
- Very comfortable, beautifully appointed
- Woodstove, private deck
- Full kitchen, outdoor shower**
- WiFi, electricity, full plumbing
- Abundant nearby swimming and trails
- They Built A Yurt Home And Share How To “Do It Yurtself“
- 1974 Coperthwaite Wooden Yurt Getaway in New Hampshire
- Grand Canyon Lotus Yurt Glamping Rental in Arizona
Our big thanks to Kathleen for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021
- Cottages on Vaughn: Micro Pocket Neighborhood on Half Acre - December 6, 2021
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021