Alex, We are starting a tiny home community in Boulder Colorado starting November 1st. I have tagged a link to the craigslist ad and it has the pictures of where the property is located. At the foothills of the rocky mountains with it’s stunning views.
We bought land 8 miles west of Boulder just off of a 4 mile road and .08 miles off the main paved road. We are a group of Tiny Home enthusiasts / builders / investors looking for possible interest in an upcoming Tiny Home Community.
Upcoming Tiny House Community Near Boulder, Colorado
(THE SELLER ACCEPTED OUR OFFER, NOW JUST HAGGLING OVER THE WELL AND THE SEPTIC, ELECTRIC IS NEAR BY. WE TENTATIVELY CLOSE ON THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH!!!!!!)
If you have a Tiny Home and looking for a great place to live or need a spot to build your own tiny home or just looking to see what life would be like living in a Tiny home and are looking for a great opportunity to be part of a great Tiny Home community please contact us. We are in the beginning stages and looking to include great people. We will be building an acreage Tiny Home community with plots for varying size Tiny Homes and Tiny Home lots for rent/lease.
1. The opening phase of the project we will rent spaces for current owners and for those wanting to park their project home and build onsite will be: ($400/month) This price will be total off grid as we start the project.
2. Each plot will be 40 feet wide by 30 feet (more depending on the topography of the land) deep. Plenty of room to enjoy the views and the mountain surroundings.
3. Construction will be started on the bottom part of the property putting in grey water pipes, hooking those up to the current septic, Putting in water, electric to each plot and pouring a level concrete slab for each home.
4. After the bottom part of the property is finished sidewalks will be installed as the community will be joined with sidewalks and stairs going up and down the community.
5. A communal parking lot will be installed so that there will be ample parking for residents and a bus stop is .8 miles at the bottom of the hill for bikers and such.
6. A composting area will be dug and covered for easy handling of composting materials in a safe and secure manner.
7. Some areas of the community will be total off grid living with just sidewalks installed while other areas will have water, electric and
8. We are also building tiny homes to sell ($60,000 and up) and renting tiny homes out on a weekly / monthly basis ($800 and up).
9. Composting toilets and solar powered community.
10. We are going to have a meet and greet in October. More than likely near the end of the month now that our offer has been accepted. We are looking at putting off gridders on the property first while we put in slabs, septic and electric. If you want to build your home onsite it’s $400 to start and after services are hooked up it goes up from there.
Hope to hear from you if you have the desire to live off grid and or looking to simplify your life. ?’s or comments feel free to call KC at seven 2 zero 9 three 3- eighty-four 60.
The picture was taken from the possible land location.
Text or Email is best. I will do my best to answer all messages and calls. We are getting fantastic responses. Please keep them coming.
We are going to be as reasonable as we can be so we can get a great community started. This is just the beginning stage for what’s going to be an epic journey for Boulder Colorado.
We are moving renters into the property as early as November 1st, 2015. Ahead of Schedule.
We are anxiously awaiting the closing so we can have our meet and greet shortly thereafter. We will be letting you know the time and date shortly.
You can send this tiny house story to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!